Saturday, November 12, 2005


Page 1: Honestly, I didn't even really want to go. I wanted to see Steve's family and celebrate his only aunt & uncle's big day, but I worried that the trip would be a lot of stress and hassle and not a lot of relaxation. But I was wrong. The trip was great! We had so much fun together as our own little family, and being around extended family only made it better. It was a quick trip, with lots of driving in not too many days, but it was a fun one with lots of memories. Steve & I have made it our rule that, whenever possible, we see family. I'm glad we stuck to it.

Page 2: Our van was like a frat house for little girls - messy and full of self-indulgent vices. Grammy took all of the girls shopping for snacks, so we had a big tote full of junk food -- fruit snacks, licorice, crackers, chex mix, snickers, smarties, more! The rule was -- no rules (that's a first!). The girls could eat pretty much whatever - they had a blast. And the TV was set up and we brought tons of movies, so it was party time. The girls did great on the trip there and back - they are fun to travel with. They were easy- going and excited to see new things.

No comments: